Thursday, September 13, 2012

Anakku Solat..








Alhamdulillah anak-anak ummi tengah solat...pergerakan solat dah tau tinggal bacaan je lagi.. at least dari kecil dah tahu cara solat...ummi harap anak ummi akan JAGA SOLAT bila dah tiba masanya...

Sayang ummi....ummi sentiasa doa yang terbaik untuk anak-anak ummi ....



I am raising my child to be a successful vicegerent (khalifah) of Allah who will help create a truly Islamic world

Today I will try my best to know and understand all the influences upon my child's development

Today I will try my best to
help my child understand the power of negative influences to make him away from Allah, and the power positive influences to take him to Allah

Today I will try my best to shield my child from the power of the negative influences to take him/her away from Allah

Today I will try my best to enhance (increase) the power of the positive influences upon my child to take him/her towards Allah

Today I will try my best to notice some positive things my child does or says, and tell him how much those things are appreciated by me and by Allah

Today I will try my best to say nothing negative to my child. Even if I have to correct my child's wrong behavior I will try my best to find some positive way to do so

Today I will love my child unconditionally, but I will try my best to express that love at times which are most beneficial to my child

Today I will try my best to be an example of a good and right human being (Muslim) for my child

Today I will pray for Allah's help that I can be good parent for my child

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...